Teach Logical Fallacies to your Homeschool Co-Op using the Filter It Through a Brain Cell podcast!
This bundle includes 10 weeks of printables that are designed to be used with the podcast to teach logical fallacies to middle and high schoolers.
- Sample Lesson Plan: Ideas for what a fallacies class could look like
- Top 30 Fallacies: These are the 30 fallacies you'll be covering with your students, broken down into 3 each week
- Fill-In-The-Blank worksheets: You'll get 1 worksheet for each of the 30 fallacies your students will be learning. These are designed to be used as you listen to the podcast episode together in class. It helps highlight the important points about each fallacy.
- Weekly Review Games: Each week, you'll get a review game that covers that week's fallacies & reviews fallacies from previous weeks. These are designed to be fun activities to assist in learning.
- Easy to use, and you'll get immediate access
During this pre-sale period, I'm making this resource available at a reduced price...in return, I would ask that you send me any feedback you have as you use this with your class so I can continue to make it better! It will be much appreciated!
NOTE: Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds available.